Join our AutoCAD training in Ibadan. Learn how to perform 2D and 3D operations and use several AutoCAD commands. Our training fee is affordable.
What do i expect in this course?
A well packaged AutoCAD training program to help you become a professional designer
Module 1: Introduction to AutoCAD
- Define drafting and describe the AutoCAD window/commands.
- Learn how to create a new drawing and save
- Installation and software activation
- Drawing settings
Module 2: AutoCAD 2D Fundamentals
- Practice use of DTEXT, STYLE and MTEXT commands. Edit and change text
- Apply LINE, POLYLINES, POLYGON, and RECTANG commands etc
- Apply CIRCLE, ARC, ELLIPSE and DONUT commands
- Apply the ERASE, REDRAW and several object selection options
- Use the REDO and UNDO commands
- Utilize the ZOOM, REGEN, and VIEWRES commands.
- Apply PAN and VIEW commands
- Create and use viewports
- Prepare for a new drawing using DDUNITS, LIMITS and STATUS commands
- Enter coordinates using the absolute, relative, and polar methods
- Apply the GRID, OSNAP, XLINE, and RAY commands
- Control layers and Line types
- Create isometric drawings of various objects using SNAP and ISOPLANE commands
- Set up and use dimension styles for different objects
- How to use the CHAMFER, BREAK, FILLET, OFFSET, and MLINE commands
- Apply the CHANGE, MOVE, COPY, and MIRROR commands
- Create rectangular and polar arrays
- Modify entities by using the JOIN, STRETCH, SCALE, ROTATE, TRIM, EXTEND, and LENGTHEN commands
- Apply the TRACE, SOLID, and FILL commands
- Apply polylines and spline curves.
- Learn how to plot drawings
Module 3: AutoCAD 3D Fundamentals
- Introduction to AutoCAD 3D
- Using 3D commands – BOX, CYLINDER, TORUS, 3D ROTATE, MOVE etc.
- Modifying 3D drawings – UNION, SUBTRACT, EXPLODE etc.
- Using 3D Mesh
- Design parts for manufacturing processes.
- 3D Design projects – Application to Building drawings
- Application to Mechanical Drawings
Hear what people have to say about our AutoCAD training program
AutoCAD Training Schedule
Learning Schedule for our AutoCAD training
This module covers 2D only. Training Duration is 2 weeks. Training Fee: NGN 25,000. No special requirements for this course. Students can also adjust the schedule when the need arises.
Looking for professional AutoCAD training centers in Ibadan near you? Check us out...
Get trained by AutoCAD experts who understand the nitty gritty and have delivered projects over the years
100% Practical Course
Our AutoCAD training is fully practical as you do hands on exercises on various aspects of the course to be covered with training manuals.
Rigorous & Intensive
For all prospective students no previous experience in AutoCAD is required. You will get the requisite skills you need to be employable or start off on your own.