Data Analysis Training
Join our data analysis training in Ibadan. Learn statistical analysis using SPSS, EVIEWS, STATA & More
What do i expect in this course?
A well packaged data analysis training program to help you become a professional data analyst.
- Overview of Statistics
- Definition of Statistics
- Stages in Statistics; Designing of studies, collection of qualitative data, describing data, analysis of data, interpretation of results, drawing of conclusion and making statistical inference.
- Levels of Measurement
- Hypothesis testing
- Correlation analysis
- Regression analysis
- Describing data (tables, pie chart, bar charts: simple, clustered/multiple and stacked/component bar charts, area chart, measure of central tendency and measure of dispersion)
- Test of significance difference (Parametric tests e.g. t-test and ANOVA test and Non-parametric test e.g. chi square test, Mann Whitney U test and Kruskal Wallis test)
- Correlation analysis
- Regression analysis (Estimation of the four functional forms viz., linear, semi-log, double-log and exponential to select the lead equation)
- Importing, exporting files from and to excel spread sheet respectively and saving files in SPSS format.
- Labelling, giving values and stipulating missing values on variable and data view of SPSS spread sheet
- Ranging of numerical (interval and ratio) variables
- Transforming of variables ((i) finding the natural log of variables (ii) performing basic operations (iii) creation of new variables from the existing ones.
- Splitting of data files into different categories
Hear what people have to say about our data analysis training program
Data Analysis Training Schedule
Learning Schedule for Data Analyis training Affordable fees
Regular data analysis training in Ibadan is a 4 weeks program. Training Fee: NGN 25,000. No special requirements for this course. Students can also adjust the schedule when the need arises. Students pay a non refundable registration fee of NGN 1,000.
We provide an awesome data analysis training experience and here is why...
Get trained by our experts who understand the nitty gritty and have run several analysis over the years
100% Practical Course
Our data analysis training is fully practical as you do hands on exercises on various aspects of the course to be covered.
Rigorous & Intensive
For all prospective students no previous experience in data analysis is required. You will get the requisite skills you need to be employable or start off on your own.